* Oldies Museum rates these songs as a must listen. If you like what you are familiar with you'll need to check out some songs you've never heard of that are marked with an asterisk (*). We have screened thousands of CD's to bring you only the best oldies. Click on the song titles to listen.
- A0001 The Golden Age of American Rock 'n' Roll $17.98
This is the first CD in a landmark series. The Golden Age of American Rock ‘N' Roll series gathers up a smorgasbord of choice songs from the minor artists of the early rock era. The makers of this series went through a painstaking effort to find the finest original tapes. Many of the songs included here appeared in good fidelity for the first time on this album. A "must have" for the serious oldies collector. Other volumes in this series are found below, page 2, page 4, page 6 and page 8.
If you like a lot of the songs on this CD you will definitely want to check out the spectacular Nuggets box set on page 9.
C0001 The Golden Age of American Rock 'n' Roll Vol 2 $17.98
The second CD in a landmark series, it made available many great songs that desperately needed to see the light of day. The Golden Age of American Rock ‘N' Roll series upped the ante in what to consider when looking for a quality issue (for example, this is the only CD we've seen that contains the complete full-length version of "Memphis" by Lonnie Mack). Again, the makers of this series used the finest original tapes. This CD is imperative in any oldies collection. Other volumes in this series are found above, page 2, page 6 and page 8.
Oldies Museum - P.O. Box 292, Provo, UT 84603
All music samples at Oldies Museum are protected by copyright.
Fair use of these music samples is for the purpose of evaluation only.
We recently received a small amount of this limited edition 2-CD wooden box of the Harptones. You will need to contact us about availability before purchasing. If we still have this then we'll hold for 7 days while we await payment. This offer will disappear shortly after the last one is sold.
- On Sunday Afternoon
- That's The Way It Goes
- Oo Wee Baby
- Three Wishes
- The Masquerade Is Over
- Until The Real Thing Comes Along (Previously Unreleased, Alternate Take)
- Shrine Of St
- Cry Like I Cried
- What Is Your Secret (Previously Unreleased)
- Is This Reallly The End (Recorded As The Jaytones)
- That's The Way It Goes (Previously Unreleased, Alternate Take)
- So Good, So Fine, You're Mine
- What Did I Do Wrong ~ Carol Blades With The Harptones
- When Will I Know ~ Carol Blades With The Harptones
- Life Is But A Dream (Previously Unreleased, Take 1 & 2)
- Life Is But A Dream (Take 3, master)
- On Sunday Afternoon (Previously Unreleased, Take 1)
- On Sunday Afternoon (Take 2, Old Town master)
- Loving A Girl Like You (Previously Unreleased, Take 1)
- Loving A Girl Like You (Take 2, Old Town Master)
- You're Going To Need Me Someday (Master)
- I've Got A Notion (Previously Unreleased, Take 1)
- I've Got A Notion (Take 2, Master)
- It All Depends On You (Previously Unreleased, Take 1)
- It All Depends On You (Take 2, Master)
- Mambo Boogie (Previously Unreleased, Take 1 & 2)
- Mambo Boogie (Take 3, Old Town Master)
- You Know You're Doing Me Wrong (Master)
- Dreamin's No Good ~ Peggy Farmer & The Harptones
- I Love You Baby ~ Peggy Farmer & The Harptones
- School Boy ~ Ruth McFadden & The Harptones
- Dreamin's No Good ~ Ruth McFadden & The Harptones